- Between the ages of 18 and 23 (unless emancipated at 17)
- Single without any children in your care. You may still apply if you have child(ren) that are in another's custody/care
- Clean and sober and able to pass a drug screen/test. We require at least 60 days of sobriety
- Able to manage mental health issues with medication and outpatient counseling support
- Looking for an alternative to homelessness or unpredictability in your living situation
- Looking for long-term solutions instead of short-term fixes.
- Motivated and capable of learning necessary job skills that can be applied to the workforce
- Focused on providing for your own needs while in the program and upon transition (without reliance on gov’t assistance)
Did you answer "yes" to these questions? If so, New Beginnings might be the right fit for you. Fill out our online admissions application to get the conversation started today.